I speak from experience, so I completely understand how hard it can be some days to get up, and get back in the game. I’ve gotten down to my last nickle – more than once, and I’m not exaggerating – so when it comes to financial struggle, I’m an expert.
There’s always a reason why we find ourselves in the middle of struggle of any kind, and here’s what these experiences have helped me to learn over the years.
1. Compassion. Your heart hurts for others going through their own struggle – no matter what kind it is. Until you experience hitting the bottom of your life, with no money, you will most likely judge others and wonder why they don’t just go get a job at McDonald’s. The people who say this would never, ever consider doing this themselves, but they think it’s okay for you. Don’t ever expect others to truly want what’s best for you – as they don’t know what’s truly best for you. Only you know that.
2. Faith. When you hit rock bottom, you’ll discover that there’s no way but up – and with that feeling will come a great sense of relief that the worst is over. Now you’ve gained a renewed sense of Faith in yourself and the Universe to always provide everything that you require in life. It may not come in the way you expect it, but it will show up, and sometimes in the most unexpected ways.
3. Gratitude. Loss can often be the most efficient way to learn to be more grateful in your life. It may be heartbreaking in the process, but if you recognize the gift within, you will understand that without Gratitude, you are not truly appreciating all that you do have. The more grateful you can be, the more your Heart will open, and new doors of opportunity will open for more Abundance to enter your life.
These are the three top benefits that I feel will not only greatly enrich your life, but better prepare you for even greater adventures in your life. A friend of mine many years ago used to say to me that life was like a big fruit basket, and that you only needed to choose what you liked best to enjoy it. At the time, I thought he was self-centered and a spoiled rich guy. Now I see that he was right; as who’s to say we have to struggle in life, except ourselves?
You will continue to stay in the struggle for as long as you continue focusing on the lack in your life. This is something that I’ve done, to the point of perfection. It truly comes down to one person, and one person alone. Either you’re going to take 100% responsibility for the state of your lack, or the flow of Abundance in your life, either way it will simply come down to you. The challenge is actually a simple one. You just have to turn your head around and see the vast Abundance that surrounds you. And then, open your Heart to receive it with the things you’ve already learned;
1. Give yourself a break, and have some Compassion – for yourself this time. Sometimes we’re harder on ourselves than anyone else.
2. Get the Faith flowing again. No one knows better than you how to rise from the ashes and show ’em what you got. There’s only one way to go, and that’s UP. So, go get ’em.
3. Get into the Gratitude and close your eyes with a great sense of relief and with a deep exhale say with the immense sense of Gratitude pouring out from your Heart; “Thank you, thank you, thank you”. The Universe will respond with the same frequency of energy in the form of renewed Abundance flowing back into your life.
And, one more great way to support creating more Abundance in your life is to energize, balance and support your Heart Chakra by wearing any green gemstone. Peridot, Green Tourmaline, Jade and Prehnite are just a few of my favorites.
As when your Heart Chakra is open, it is open to receiving all of the Abundance in the world, and in every area of your life.